SAFETY RULES AND GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Every participant must have completed a valid waiver form before participating in any activity on these premises.
- If you are under the age of 16 this waiver must be completed by a parent or guardian on your behalf.
- Only Jump or Grip Socks in a good condition may be worn on the trampolines.
- The minimum age is 3 years old - Children aged 3 to 5 must be accompanied in the trampoline area by a paying, participating Parent at all times.
- There is a Soft Play area as well as a Toddler Zone Area for those under 5 years of age
- We will not tolerate the use of drugs or alcohol in the park - anyone found to be under the inﬂuence will be removed and banned from the park.
- It is recommended that participants under the age of 10 are supervised at all times.
- Give way to younger participants - you are responsible for your own safety as well as others.
- Pregnant women and persons with serious health issues are advised not to jump - feel free to spectate or participate in the other activities instead .
- Participants with previous injuries including fractures, weak limbs, injuries to the neck, back or knees should seek medical advice before participating.
- One person per trampoline at all times across the park.
- Do not run across the courts, play area or Golf Course, or tackle each other and avoid rough play.
- Always stay in control of your bounce and aim to land as central as possible with both feet.
- Do not sit or lie down on the court - If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- Do not touch any perimeter netting or top pads.
- Do not throw balls at another jumper’s head or neck area.
- Do not jump if a Jump4Fun Team Member is not present.
- Do not use mobile phones or camera equipment while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines - especially gum and lollypops.
- Stay within your skill level and do not try anything if it risks you being out of control and getting hurt and no especially no double ﬂips.
- Remove all loose items from pockets - no sharp objects on the trampolines - this includes watches and belt buckles.
- Court Monitors or Marshalls’ decisions are ﬁnal - No exceptions.
- The maximum weight limit on the Trampolines is 100kg.
- All participants must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their jump session to allow time for check-in and the pre-play safety brieﬁng.
- You are participating at own risk so please take care and enjoy safely.
GLOPARK GOLF RULES
We don’t like a lot of rules either… but there are a few things that will help us to look after the Glopark and make sure you have the best time.
we want you to have the best time. Please be considerate of others and watch your step. No running, jumping or climbing and never EVER lift the club above waist height. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
it took us a long time of planning and work to create the artworks in the Glopark, so please don’t lean on the walls and don’t bang clubs on anything! Also, our obstacles are fragile so please don’t step or stand on them.
Please don’t step on the mini golf lanes and follow the markers along the way.
Six is the magic number – So, no more than six people at a time at any one hole, there’s a six-stroke limit per hole. After five strokes, pick up the ball, mark six on your scorecard and move right along to the next hole.
If the ball goes off the course, replace the ball where it went off and take a one-stroke penalty. If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle, move it the length of one clubhead out and get back into it. Please don’t replay a hole and hit the ball gently for the best scores.
While we take all reasonable care, the Glopark owners and staff take no responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property, or personal injury. We reserve the right to stop a game if it’s not played according to rules, and bad behaviour means you will be asked to leave.
All golfing equipment including golf balls, putters, pencils and clip-boards are the property of Glopark. It is an offence to remove them from the premises and it’s your responsibility to pay for any lost or damaged equipment.
We want everyone to enjoy themselves, so enjoy the game, tell your friends and come back soon. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to keep up to date with events, competitions, special offers and news.